Apex Building Material Supply Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and periodically we will be posting openings for career opportunities with our company on this webpage. Job opportunities will include positions in
- Territory Sales Rep opening in the following location California - San Francisco - Sacramento - Berkerly - San Jose - Los Angeles - San Diego Oregon - Portland - Salem- Eugene Nevada - Carson City - Reno - Las Vegas Arizona - Phoenix - Tuscon - Scottdale.
- Cabinet Desinger - in Los Angeles, San Diego, Bakersifeld, Fresno, Clovis Californa
- Sales Associate - in Los Angeles, San Diego, Bakersifeld, Fresno, Clovis Californa
- Warehouse - in Los Angeles, San Diego, Bakersifeld, Fresno, Clovis Californa
Cabinet Designer Job Summary:
This position is responsible for providing kitchen and bath cabinetry design services and sales consultation for contractors, remodelers and homeowners. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates who will provide exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties of Cabinet Designer:
- Guide customers through kitchen/bath layout design and product selection process.
- Read and review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other building information received from customers.
- Create custom designs for customers using 20/20 design software, ensuring all required installation notes and details are captured in the design plan.
- Evaluate feasibility of design ideas, based on factors such as appearance, function, serviceability, budget and market trends.
- Present designs and reports to customers for approval.
- Modify and refine designs to conform to customer specifications, production limitations or building plan modifications.
- Ensure conformance to all relevant building requirements and municipality building codes.
- Assist sales and customer service staff on technical aspects of customer inquiries.
- Work closely with customers throughout the project and promptly address concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements of Cabinet Designer:
- Motivated self starter
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of organizing and prioritizing
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers
- Knowledge of basic math and measurement skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and architectural drawings
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends
- High school diploma, General Education Degree (GED) or Associate’s Degree
- Minimum of one (1) years in estimating and product ordering experience
- Design or estimating background preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Sales Associate Job Summary:
Entry-level sales professional with one to two years sales experience in taking the next step in their career with an ethical company that is growing quickly within the Kitchen and Bath design industry.
Under the general supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, the Account Associate/Consultant is responsible for maintaining a positive, helpful attitude and approach in providing excellent customer service to all existing and new customers which include; patients, clients, referral sources, physicians, in a timely manner.
- Expectation to develop and bring on board new accounts by building an opportunity pipeline and offering strong technical and customer support.
- Service and maintain existing customers within a defined territory by locally traveling to them on a regular basis
- Network within your existing relationships to identify new account potentials in order to grow revenue to new heights
- Train office staff on how to optimize their compliance and testing protocols
- Entrepreneurial spirit with good discipline and time management skills
- Develop strong relationships with all levels of personnel in a physician office
- Ability to overcome objections and create opportunities as a top performer in medical sales
- Ethical business practices
- High school diploma - BS/BA preferred
- Non-revoked, valid passenger vehicle driver's license
Warehouse Associate Job Summary:
Help drive inbound and outbound operations at its Los Angeles, San Diego, Bakersfield and Fresno locations.
- Contribute to Apex’s daily inbound or outbound warehouse operations.
- Pick and pack orders quickly and accurately.
- Receive, check in and put away stock quickly and accurately.
- Support UPS, Freight, Returns and Customer Pick-Up departments as needed.
- Replenish picking locations and unload trailers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
To Apply for this job,Click here to Download the Employment Application.
As an employee of Apex Building Material Supply Inc, you will be an authorized representative for all Apex's products. Outside Sales // Selling // Marketing // Sales // B2B Work as an authorized business to business, outside sales representative for a company that provides home improvement products and services to home improvement stores such flooring and kitchen and bath companies. As a Business to Business, Outside Sales Representative, there are many ways to make your mark, as well as to become successful. Sell Apex's products to home improvement retail stores. Generate sales revenue by initiating new accounts that will be placing regular orders for Kitchen Sinks, Faucets and Granite Countertops on a consistent basis. New business will be developed by cold calling, prospecting and networking a defined geographical territory. Responsibilities of the Account Representative include: New business prospecting and business development, includes cold calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business. Attending training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing. Understanding of basic selling skills, with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication abilities to work within a professional, team-oriented environment. JOB REQUIREMENT
B2B OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE DOCUMENTED SUCCESS ENERGETIC HUNTER CLOSER READY FOR A CAREER PATH! WE ARE ALSO CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING TRAITS: Outstanding interpersonal communication skills. A desire to learn all aspects of the industry, from entry-level sales, to account campaign and market management. Apex Building Material Supply Inc, offers talented and motivated sales people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. If you have a 'can do' attitude, thrive in a fast paced sales environment, team environment; then-you possess the qualities we NEED and WANT to hear from YOU! professional growth and advancement within the organization. WHAT TO DO: If you are a career-minded individual seeking to grow and learn, looking to begin your career, or even change careers altogether, do not wait to apply. We are NOW interviewing for open territories. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking apply now or emailing your resume to Sales@ApexGraniteOutlet.com. Or Fax to 323-587-3559