Clean surfaces with neutral, mild household cleaners, few drops of dishwashing detergent or Murphy's Oil Soap©" and warm water or use natural stone care products.
Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks. If this happens, clean up excess soapy film with clear, warm water and a clean sponge or rag.
Dry the surface after cleaning with a soft cloth.
Clean spills immediately.
Don't use bleach, vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids or ammonia such as Windex. The high acid content can dull the finish.
Do not use abrasive scouring powders or liquids. These products contain abrasive chemicals or ammonia that may damage the surface. If required, use a non-abrasive cleaning product and a Scotch-Brite® Blue "no-scratch" pad. Do not hesitate to apply hand-pressure needed to rub out any marks.
Adhered materials like chewing gum, food, nail polish, or paint can be scraped away with a plastic putty knife. Rinse the surface with clean water to remove residue.
Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as: bleach, paint strippers, oven cleaners, or drain cleaners.